Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BUFFALO






On a recent trip to Bozeman Montana I put my self into harms way, got the wind in my face and let these Buffalo feed into me. At 15 yards you can get some great pictures. He turned his head and the morning light lit up his eye..








This guy was dozing in the afternoon sun on a ridge above the Madison river.









This was the Bull I worried about the most you can tell by the crazy look in his eye.





This Bull was above the Madison River.






This stud walked buy at 10 yards. I like how the light is catching his eye.




I got lucky and caught a herd crossing the Madison river.
















2 comments:

Dixie Wise said...

They look so fuzzy and nice... I am glad you got these awesome shots but wow... dangerous! Dad, you should send these to a magazine!!!

gina said...

amazing... and i agree with dixie, you need to send these in.
ps. i don't see your name on them!